Blank

No any idea for the title of this post *LOL*
Forgive me =D
Just because of updating my bloggie, so I came.
No purpose,aimless D=

Today is a rainy day.
I have no mood to do anything except for dancing and playing with my laptop =D
*Weird* 
Later my sister and I are going to practice our ballet dancing.
The ballet mock exam is around the corner, it will be holding on this Sunday.
Wow! Hope I can get good comments for my dancing =)
So, I'll do my best that day.
Wish my friends are pass too =))
Gambateh !! *Excited*

The MSSD athletic sports day finally end by yesterday.
Congratulations to Segar's athletes for winning the champion in whole stadium!
We'll never give up until we graduate.
I'll always support the athletic team =]
Because I'm also the one of the school team xD
Hope we can get a greater result next year!!
All athletes, see you next year =D

VingYee 

没有评论:

发表评论