stage name?

wakakaka. remember that last Sunday, my teammate and i was discussing...
my STAGE NAME !!! :D
do you know what's the meaning of STAGE NAME?
come on, let me explain to you.
actually stage name is a nickname for you on stage XD
i'm crazy :X

okayy, we discussed for such a long time, about 10 minutes.
teehee =D actually, conclusion is : no conclusion ._.
wuhoo /.\ WTF!! no name /.\

but, this week eddie gave me an idea :D
he told me that my chinese name got 颖 sound like 影.
so he asked me to call Shadow xD
sound quite good, right?
wakakaka XD

***********************************

after breaking class ended, my teammate and i walked to WTC yam cha :)
i want to shout out: "the world is so small!!!"
the first time clement came to learn breaking, i saw his face like some one.
but i didn't know who is he looked like.
but today i got an answer, he's Sky's brother.
oh i see == XD

when we yam cha-ing, i ordered watermelon juice, RM 2.20.
wow, so fast i finished it XD
i ordered a cup of ice lemon tea (actually is 蜜糖柑) RM 1.80 :D
we had our fun time at WTC, we discussed about our lessons, and much more :)
*fun fun fun* 

***********************************

tomorrow got oral test, i haven't prepare.
jom, i go and prepare now.
goodnight, peace 

没有评论:

发表评论